12d International Technical Forum 2018
Introducing...the 12d International Technical Forum! We've recently received some feedback suggesting that calling our big biennial event a Conference doesn't adequately capture how very technical the sessions are, and just how much information is packed into those three days! So we've decided to give it a new name to better describe just how full your brain is going to be by the end of 31st July...join us for the best value 12d learning experience we can offer, in Brisbane, this July!
In addition to the industry talks and presentations by our own team, we will continue the very popular ‘Birds of a Feather’ breakout sessions on Design, Surveying, Three Waters, and 12d Synergy.
Here's a list of just some of the topics that will be covered at this huge event:
- 12d Model 14 Highlights
- 12d Synergy 4 Highlights
- User Project - NCTIR
- Model Tree
- Project Settings
- Combined 12d Field
- Model of the Earth and GDA 2020
- ARR 2016
- User Project - BG&E
- Point Clouds
- Multipage Plots
- Document Management
- 'MTF on Steroids'
- Attribute Manipulator
- Structures and Services
- Clash Detection
- Public Works standards
- 12d View
- Pavement Generation
- Tablet-friendly mods
- Spatial Search
- User-defined house connections
- Calculating ROI
- Implementing 12d Synergy
- What Happens to your Crash Logs?
- Bells Line of Road
- Westgate Tunnel
- 12d Synergy in a Multi-Office Environment
- Dynamic Water Supply
- NorthConnex Update
- Mount Messenger Alliance
- Pavement Generation
- Haunched Pits
- Setting out BIM
- ...and much, much more!
This event will be an invaluable learning and networking experience for users of 12d products and other industry professionals, in all areas of civil design, surveying and construction.
The accompanying 12d International Innovation Awards will be presented at the Technical Forum Dinner - thank you to all those who entered!The 12d International Technical Forum offers:
- A great opportunity to increase your 12d Model and 12d Synergy skills
- The ability to interact with the developers of 12d Model and 12d Synergy
- The chance to network with and learn from other 12d Model and 12d Synergy users
- Full Technical Forum Package $800 +GST
- Welcome Event (Add Guest for $95 +GST)
- Technical Forum Dinner* (Add Guest for $200 +GST)
- 3 Full Days of Technical Forum Main Sessions
- Any Technical Forum ‘Birds of a Feather’ Sessions
- All Technical Forum Publications
- Morning/Afternoon Tea Breaks and Lunches
- 12d Polo Shirt and Other Goodies!
Dates: Sunday 29th, Monday 30th and Tuesday 31st July 2018
Venue: Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre (BCEC) – Boulevard Level, Grey St Section
Technical Forum fees are payable in full prior to the Technical Forum
- 1 Month Prior to the Technical Forum – 20% Fee Applies
- 2 Months Prior to the Technical Forum – 10% Fee Applies